Overview Of Training
AfC VS Training Dates, Academic Year 2020-21
AfC VS Summer 2021 Virtual Training Dates
Designated Teacher Forums for Looked After Children, 4-5.30pm:
- Thursday 29th April: Person Centered Planning Approaches to Supporting Children and Young People.
- Thursday 20th May: Working Effectively with Parents and Carers.
- Tuesday 8th June: Attachment Aware Transitions, Goodbyes and Endings.
Foster Carer and Supervising Social Worker Conference: Promoting Learning as a Tool for Life on Wednesday 5th May, 10am-2pm.
Social Workers, Personal Advisors and Independent Reviewing Officers Conference:
- Understanding SEN Support and processes, Promoting Re-engagement with Education and Mentoring to Support Positive Change on Wednesday 23rd June, 9am-12pm.
BY INVITATION ONLY
- Foster Carers: Supporting Transition Primary to Secondary on 11th June, 18th, June, 25th June and 2nd July all at 11-12pm.
- Foster Carers: Supporting Transition Year 11 to Year 12 on 11th June at 12-1pm.
- Designated Teachers Training Sessions: Supporting Transition Year 11 to Year 12 on 11th May, 4-5pm or 12th May, 9.30-10.30am.
- Designated Teachers Training Sessions: Supporting Primary to Secondary Transition on 21st June,12-1pm, 29th June, 4-5pm or 7th July, 9-10am.