AfC Virtual School Staff Team
Who do I need to contact?
Suzanne Parrott is the Headteacher of AfC Virtual School providing overall strategic leadership across Richmond, Kingston and Windsor and Maidenhead Virtual School Cohorts. The VSH is supported by a team of teachers and administrative staff.
Deputy Headteacher, Richmond Cohort - Alex Colclough
• Provides strategic leadership of Richmond, Kingston and Windsor and Maidenhead Virtual School Cohorts. And provides support, advice and operational leadership of the Richmond Cohort of pupils.
Acting Deputy Headteacher, Kingston Cohort - Kerry Crombie
• Providing support, advice and operational leadership of the Kingston Cohort of pupils.
Acting Assistant Headteacher, Windsor and Maidenhead Cohort - Clare Farley
• Providing support, advice and operational leadership of the Windsor and Maidenhead Cohort of pupils.
Performance Analysis Manager – Marc Hack Davies
• In charge of Communication and IT and Leading on Performance data within the Virtual School
AfC VS Administrator and Pupil Premium Coordinator – Sam Connor
• Operational lead on Pupil Premium Strategic Projects and impact monitoring, events management, day to day finance services.
• Radio Aspire Assistant Station Controller.
Educational Psychologists – Sam Caswell, Sara Freitag and Beth Turner
• Providing Educational Psychology Services to our cohort of Looked After Children
Outreach Workers - Faith Awolope, and Mickel Johnson
• Providing outreach support to our cohort of Looked After Children
Apprentice Administrative and Data Support (BSO) – Tavana Young-Thomas
• Providing administrative support across the whole school.